1 * DAC
1 * Power Supply
1 * CD Diver
1 * USB Cable
70 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nobsound NS-DAC3Pro is a high performance Bluetooth DAC Headphone AMP designed by Douk Audio Studio, which can provide much better sound quality than normal sound cards. It has optical / coaxial / USB inputs and RCA / 3.5mm / 6.5mm outputs, Perfect support PCM384K/DSD64/DSD128/DSD256(DSD256 played via Native). Besides, it with hi-end aluminum CNC machining elegant chassis with a very mini size, which provide much convenience for carrying around and give you High Definition Music audio enjoyment.
1. Using the Latest British Bluetooth chip -CSR8675 ,Support Bluetooth 5.0 and the ATPX and APTX-HD
2. USB audio decoding scheme ----XMOS XU208 asynchronous transmission Chip,Let the Sound reach a new HIFI stage.
3. Using Top-level ES9038Q2M as the DAC chip with very low distortion . The lowest distortion is 0.0005%
4. Three inputs: optical / coaxial / USB; Three outputs: RCA / 3.5mm / 6.5mm
5. Support hardware decoding PCM 44.1K-384K 32bit / DSD64-DSD256
6. Can be paired with DVD / CD / Computer / Set Top Box / TV to increase sound quality to speakers
7. Support Windows (needs driver), Mac OS and Linux (no driver needed)
8. USB port supports OTG Android (iOS not supported) / STP (please install APP “haibymusic” for DSD)
9. With 3.5mm / 6.5mm ports and volume control for headphones on its front panel
10. Powerful Hi-Fi headphone OP-AMP( 4PCS JRC4580 ) can drive most headphones within 300Ω,Support for plugging and replacing upgrades,much better than NE5532
Dimensions: 140*94*25 mm
Power Port: DC 5.5~2.5 mm / 5V 1.5A (over 5V will damage the device)
Headphone Port Power:
1500mW/32Ω; 200mW/300Ω (both 6.5mm and 3.5mm)
Audio Output Distortion: 0.0005%
Audio Output Amplitude: 2.2V RMS
Supported Coaxial Formats: PCM 44.1K-192K/24bit (DOP DSD64)
Supported Optical Formats: PCM 44.1K-192K/24bit
Supported USB Decoding Formats: PCM 44.1K-384K/32bit; DSD64-DSD256 (DXD not supported)
1. XMOS cant be identified from the rear USB port of the computer
In this case, the USB cable may be unsuppressed or the external power supply voltage is not enough. Please eliminate the USB cable problem and make sure the power supply voltage is 5V.
2.The DAC cant be connected to the Front USB port of the dekstop,because it may cause the Noise
3. For the Bluetooth antenna is built-in and portable, the effective distance is about 8-10 meters. It can't be separated by walls or obstacles, otherwise it will affect the signal and cause sound interruption.
4. If the Bluetooth device cannot be paired, please turn off the DAC for 1 minute then restart it.
5. The plexiglass on the top cover is a Bluetooth antenna and Bluetooth signal indicator. Do not cover with objects.