T-type digital power amplifier board TA2020
The TA2020 is a Class-T audio stereo amplifier integrated circuit. The sound is warm and thick.
200 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Note: Digital board 1C wiring must first be connected, audio input, speaker, power cord, and then power.
1. Supply voltage: DC9V-15V, recommended 12V 2A
2. Output power: 13W+13W, 8 ohm (suitable speaker: 10W+10W 8 ohm).
3. Maximum output power: 20W+20W 4 ohm (suitable for speakers: 15W+15W 4 ohm)
4. Frequency response characteristics: 20Hz-20KHz±0.5dB
5. Power efficiency: 90%
6. Dynamic Range: 103 dB
7. Channel separation: -80dB at lkHzw
8. Quiescent Current: 72mA
9. Dimensions 82mmx50mmx24mm (without protruding parts)
10. Net weight: 75g