XMOS AK4490 USB Asynchronous DAC Headphone Amplifier,Support Android / MAC / Linux
95 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
XMOS asynchrounous USB recevier is the best USB solution for PC/laptop and mobile device,It is not unquestionable.XMOS is widely used in many Hi-end audio equipments,It almost became the standard of the best USB solution.
XMOS is very powerfuly with 8 macro cores inside which run on 500Mhz frequency, That makes the transferring smoothly and flawless, No worries of cracle which exist in other USB receivers, Jitter is as low as 4.6ps.
AK4490 is the latest DAC chip from preminum 32bit series from AKM, With internal 'OSR Double' filter, The sound is very smooth and rich details, Also very excellent dynamic and make a hugeℜ acousi field,Far more better than WM8741 CS4398 PCM1794 etcs.
1) 4 layers PCB with better sound representation and lower background noise.
2) Think solid alum. case/enclosure, Specially design for the DAC.
3) With 3.5 mm headphone output,Support 16 Ohm to 300 Ohm headphones
1) Support sampling rate: PCM 16/32bit at 44.1Khz / 48Khz / 88.2Khz / 96Khz /176.4Khz / 192Khz
2) Analog output: RCA-- 2.5Vrms @0dBFS
3) Frequency response: 20-20Khz +/-0.15dB
4) Power consumption: 2Watts
5) compatible with Windows OS / Mac OS , Most Android devices with OTG support.
DAC audio decoder
USB data cable
RCA audio cable